As the Support Coordinator, you will be the first point-of-contact for all customer questions, concerns, and support requests. Your responsibilities will include triaging and dispatching service tickets, monitoring SLAs and ticket response times, and performing quality assurance checks on all completed tickets. You must be confident interacting with customers over the phone and quick to adapt to new situations.
• Act as the first point-of-contact for our customers: answer phone calls, respond to inquiries, and redirect the calls when necessary
• Keep customers informed and up-to-date regarding ticket progress and any important information
• Create service tickets from over-the-phone support requests and dispatch all new service tickets
• Determine ticket urgency and allocate resources accordingly
• Schedule network engineers for on-site visits when necessary
• Monitor the progress of service tickets to ensure prompt responses and solutions
• Carry out quality assurance procedures on completed tickets before closing them
• Coordinate between the service team and account management to ensure customer satisfaction
• Proactively remain informed about customer situations, ongoing projects, and HelpDesk workload
• Previous customer service experience, preferably including phone-based customer interaction
• Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with working in a Microsoft computer environment
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, adaptable, and able to multi-task
• Experience working as part of a team
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Previous experience using ConnectWise or a similar IT management software is an asset
• Additional technical knowledge is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We have a fun, positive environment, and offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
• Extended health coverage
• Funding towards certifications
• Performance bonuses
• Paid leave to attend technology seminars, webinars, conferences, and IT tradeshows
• Beer Fridays
This is a full-time position. Salary and benefits are competitive within the industry, and commensurate with your credentials and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume in .doc, docx, or .pdf format to email@example.com and reference “Support Coordinator” in the subject line. These communications will be handled in compliance with the Personal Information Privacy Act.
Thank you for your interest in our organization. We look forward to hearing from you.